Sunday, November 6, 2011

Great finds I had to share!




Go check out this link- it's hillarious! My friend Jamie sent it to me this morning to prove that some women can actually carry twins until there due date (past it in this case) and not just be able to walk around but dance around.  It's a little cheesy and silly but it made me laugh! Thanks Jamie :) ENJOY

So after taking our "Baby Wearing" class yesterday I was determined to find some of the baby wearing options available used on Craigslist- (I am the deal finder after all) and low and behold I found a Kangaroo Korner Sling and a Mayan Wrap Ring Sling!!



Here is the Mayan wrap sling we are getting thanks to my Aunt Sue
who is going to pick it up for me this afternoon in
Oshkosh for only $30! These retail for around $70



This picture and the next 2 below are pictures of the Kangaroo Korner  sling
that we bought using paypal for  only $16 with shipping from Minneapolis





I also found this bouncy seat on Craigslist for $10 which we are going to pick up this afternoon on the west side of Madison.  

Bouncy Seat

Great finds :)

No comments:

Post a Comment